Sunday, April 17, 2011

French Soap, Oh-Ho-Ho~

Bonjour, mes amis! Je presente mon savon! (Okay, I'm a beginner French student, I tried my best.) Translation* Hello, my friends! I present my soap, haha!

Anyways, this is a bar of Rose scented shea butter soap. It is indeed a product of France, which delights me to no end, and was purchased from Disney world by that wonderful best friend of mine. She has the best taste in soaps, doesn't she?!

The soap is much pinker in real life and quite attractive. Not to mention that the scent is HEAVENLY! I can't stop smelling it as I type, it's so delicious! Although I haven't tried it yet, I look forward to! It claims to be very smooth and moisturizing, so we shall see!

Tell me, have you ever tried a soap from a foreign country? What country if so? Are there any soaps you would like to try from another country?

No comments:

Post a Comment