Monday, April 25, 2011

BOMBS AWAY!

Okay, so I tried my first bath bomb (ever!) last Monday, and I have to say that it was pretty, erm, surprising. Granted, this bath bomb was from Wal-Mart and it is assumed that it wouldn't be THE best in the entire world, or even remotely comparable to Lush's stock for that matter. However, the bath bomb had its perks.

The bomb was about the size of a bomb from Lush, and it was Lavender scented. When I placed it in the water, the fizzing was exciting and enjoyable-until it ran out a minute later. Not only that, but the water, which had turned a bit of a nice milky color turned clear once more. The scent wasn't even apparent at all-although that could be because another bath bomb's scent was overpowering my bathroom. Needless to say, I will probably buy another one of these just to try it out once more. It did make my skin soft afterwards, which was very nice.

What is your favorite bath bomb?

No comments:

Post a Comment