Monday, August 8, 2011

Lush "Haul" Review: Part 2

Hello, everyone!

Today I FINALLY used the Big Blue bath bomb. I decided to make today a pamper day, and that was first on my list.

I literally squealed with excitement as I dropped it in the water, and I tell you, the overall results nearly made me faint-not really, but it was *awesome*.

My water looked like the ocean, and it smelled so amazing. Seaweed filled my tub-not a whole lot, but just the right amount-and made it all the more relaxing. I literally felt like I was in an ocean. As I relaxed from the warm water and aroma, I began to feel like I was floating in the sea, my Yiruma playlist playing somewhere off in the distance. I have never felt as relaxed as I did during the moments I was in the tub.

I would one hundred percent recommend this to everybody, it is fantastic. Great smell, wonderful size, the seaweed is great for skin and softening skin, and it was a wonderful price. I will definitely be buying another one of these as soon as I can!

No comments:

Post a Comment