Tuesday, August 2, 2011

Lush "Haul" Review: Part 1

Okay, so this is "part one" because I haven't tried the bath bomb yet. I'm saving that baby until I buy more, haha~!

I did try the Honey I Washed the Kids Soap sample-cut a bit off as suggested by Melanie of Beauty and Bows-and I must admit that I am halfway okay with the soap. It smells *amazing* and *delicious* and wondrous, however it's very rough on the hands after washed off...Not too soft. Not too delightful. But hey, the smell's great, so that's a plus! I'll be buying more, regardless. Who cares if soap is rough, eh? Not me.

The second and last item I shall be reviewing is the famous Dream Creme. Oh my goodness, that stuff is heavenly. It is SO soft and goes on the skin well, and only a little bit at a time at that! My best friend used it for her eczema and the results were almost instant; it took away the red bumps, made her arms smooth, and stopped the itching a little bit. It really is a miracle worker. Not only does it help eczema, or dry skin, but I put it on my face last night over my normal, cheap-o acne creme, and it literally took away some of the acne. Okay, bear with me on this when I say that, but I will try it again for the next week and come back to say whether it seriously helps or not. If it does, it will literally be a gift sent down from Heaven. Also, the smell is delightfully cool and herbal, very nice in my opinion.

What is your favorite Lush product? Which product do you REALLY wish you could have?

No comments:

Post a Comment