Tuesday, July 19, 2011

Something Lost, Something Gained

Hello, dears!

As you all know-or maybe don't-I have been obsessing over Lush products for a while and have yearned to buy a product or two. The prices are a bit hefty, however the items bought were TOTALLY worth the price.

However, I must admit that I didn't buy the two products for me, but my friends.

The first product I chose was a Bath Bomb-which I ADORE-for my dear friend, CanvasCandy (you should check out her blog). It is the Pink Bath Bomb, a delicious smelling pink ball of candy and joy.

Pink Bath Bomb

The second product purchased was for my bestie, who shall remain unnamed, and is the Dream Cream, a cream that is specially designed to help eczema. The cream smells fresh, organic, and is very smooth once put on. It has a cool, refreshing feeling after applied, and the best part is that because there is so much, and a little goes a long way, it lasts until its expiration date! I was shocked even at the lack of allergen ingredients in it! For somebody like me who is allergic to the entire universe, Lush products are perfect.


Dream Cream


Have you ordered from Lush before? What is your favorite product? If not, what product(s) would you love to have? Remember, a little indulgence for yourself-or friends-can be a wonderful thing.

Okay, now for the bad news. I posted a couple months back on a ring that I absolutely adored, the one that had black jewels and fit over two fingers. While on vacation, I accidentally left the ring in an airport bathroom. *smacks forehead* When I realized eight hours later, my mood literally shifted from being ecstatic to dreary. Luckily it was very cheap, and perhaps I can find it online. It was a bit of a bummer though...

Have you ever lost something you adored?

No comments:

Post a Comment