Wednesday, August 6, 2014

Dry shampoo? What in the name is that?

I had heard of the dry shampoo product for a long, long while now, however just last month is when I finally caved to buy a can of the stuff.

I had no idea what it was or how it was applied. I was shocked when my hair stylist sprayed it on my roots and it came out with a hairspray-like consistency. I'd assumed it was literally what it sounds like..shampoo, liquid shampoo, that you massage into your scalp and is supposed to sink in or evaporate or dry up or something. Yeah, I had no clue!

After trying it out at the salon, I thought, what the heck, I'll buy a can and try this.

I. Am. In. Love.

The product I am using is Bed Head by TIGI, and although it is the first and only dry shampoo I have tried, I love it! It smells incredible and gets the job done. I have sort-of oily hair, and my hair is rather dark, so it shows even more so if it is oily, but this product sucks that stuff up and works its magic to give me a refreshed look. I have been washing my hair only every other day now for a couple years, and this is perfect for those days I don't feel like putting my hair up or in a braid (although that's pretty much every day, so what am I saying).

Guys, this is a great product, and I recommend it. The scent is sort of sweet and very summery; quite delicious, almost like candy! It's on sale on Amazon (I paid the full price, eugh) so I suggest you snatch it before it's gone (or before you pay that full, darn expensive price)!

Photo from here.

1 comment: