Thursday, October 10, 2013

How I Like to Pamper Myself 2.0

Hello lovely ladies!

I would first like to apologize for not having posted in a long while. I have the blogging groove back in me, so I figure I will go with it while I have the chance!

Have you ever had one of those days where you just don't want to work and feel like staying inside all day? I understand you, sweetie. That's about every day for me. -College is exhausting!- So how do I like to wind down?





I feel that a good book is a great way to de-stress. For those dainty ladies, I recommend the classic that continues to capture endearing hearts, Pride and Prejudice by Jane Austen. (Who I am loosely related to, by the way!) This book contains the perils and joys of love and is quite a romantic read!



I next to like to set the calming mood with lit candles and soothing music. Might I recommend the piano-stylings of Yiruma and lighted aromatherapy of Yankee Candle:





Next, grab those fuzzy slippers or socks, throw on some sweats with a sweater to keep warm from the encroaching chilly air, and sit back and relax. You are now on your way to a most comfortable evening. But wait! I have saved the best tip for last. 



Whenever I am settling for a cozy afternoon or evening, I like to brew a nice cup of coffee, make some hot cocoa, or warm up tea on the kettle. Below are some of my favorite brands and flavors of both teas and coffee blends:



-Sugar Cookie Tea (looking greatly forward to Winter!)



And with this last note:





Have a lovely afternoon/evening of pampering. :)

1 comment: