Tuesday, October 18, 2011

Purchase from QueenNekoyasha of DeviantArt

I recently purchased a few charms from QueenNekoysha and received them today in the mail.

First off, I must say that I am very happy with how quick the shipping was! I felt that it might be longer than expected, but they seemed to arrive just as soon as she told me she was shipping them.

I purchased a ghostie charm, as seen below:



A friendship cookie charm:

And a storm cloud, which I will be giving to my mom as a little gift this Christmas:


 
I am very happy with the charms, and the quality and craftsmanship are wonderful! I will certainly be saving up to buy more in the future!
Her prices are also very reasonable-VERY-and you get more than your money's worth. I highly recommend her charms!

Thank you, QueenNekoyasha!

No comments:

Post a Comment