Wednesday, September 14, 2011

Obage With Vitamin C Cleanser Review

Hello, lovely ladies-I've been noticing a blog trend of bloggers opening up with complimenting their readers.

Well, I realize it's been a while, but I am ready to begin updating once more! College and work has remained busy, but I will try to keep up.

I have been using an anti-acne product for the past two weeks-getting rid of my acne has been an immense hassle and issue for many years. Luckily I found this beauty in my mother's shower because it has been doing wonders to my face!


Obage RX Cleansing Gel With Vitamin C has been the pride of my recent purchases. The gel is a dark peachy color and goes on well. A small, pea-sized amount is only needed to lather between your fingers and massage over your face. It lathers on your face really well, creating a soapy face mask. After leaving it on for about twenty seconds, it is washed off with cold water-cold water closes the pours, whereas warm water re-opens them, setting one up for more acne.

I have been reducing my acne and feel more confident with my face now. It seriously does a great job!

Unfortunately, the price is a little hefty, amounting to $30.00 where I buy it, however it can be found for $33.00 on this website: This is also where the picture above was taken from. 

This cleanser is $23.75 here.

Despite the large price, it is definitely worth the money.

Would you consider buying this glorious item? Would it be worth the splurge? How often do you take care of your face?

I used to not take a whole lot of care of my face-I would never wash my day's makeup off at night-but have been getting into the routine and am satisfied with the results. A little goes a long way, so take the time out of your night and morning to feel pretty. It's definitely worth the time and shows.

No comments:

Post a Comment